Sunday, November 11, 2018

Introduction

Good Afternoon,
            My name is Artur Diniz Santos and I am here to explain some of the aspects of a quality horror movie. My blog will include two well produced horror films that include a lot of the techniques that contribute to creating a horror movie. By the end of the blog posts you should be able to understand some crucial techniques to advertise and create a horror movie but before I continue let me introduce myself a little bit better.
             I am originally from Brazil and moved here when i was little, I have on older brother who is also interested in movie making, I play soccer for Weston FC Black and my goal is to go to a good college and become a successful person.
             Now we can get into the good part which is about the horror genre and what makes it a good film

No comments:

Post a Comment